Microsoft Excel Training
Our instructor led, on-site Excel training classes with Uhas Computer Training include the topics that you need for the real world, not just the topics in a store-bought training manual. Excel courses led by our Microsoft Certified Application Specialist include a manual created for your class, for your needs!
Excel can be used as a simple database that does not require multiple tables, as in as relational database like Access.
Excel is also perfect for crunching numbers/data using formulas and functions.
If your employees are new to Excel, your class should include the basics, these and others:
- Creating a workbook
- Entering and editing data
- Deleting, moving, and copying data
- Inserting and deleting columns and rows
- Formatting – without formatting all you have is a bunch of data; with formatting you have data that can be easily viewed, reviewed, and perhaps analyzed
- Preparing to print – Spell check, Print preview, Adjust page settings, and then Print
For employees with some Excel experience, topics might include:
- Find & Replace
- Creating and using Named Ranges
- Advanced functions like:
- Left, mid, right
- Text to columns
- Working with a database:
- Filtering, including Advanced Filters
- Data Functions – DSum, DAverage, DCount, etc.
- Charting including the Chart Template
More advanced Excel users might need:
- Goal Seek
- Formula Auditing
- Data Consolidation – by Category and by Position
- Data Validation
- Power Query (Excel 2010 & 2013)
- Get & Transform (Excel 2016)
Uhas Computer training will put together topics for a class based on the Excel experience of your employees and based on the skills your employees need to learn to best perform in their jobs. Call (603) 654-9076 or email us today for instructor-led, customized software training for your employees or yourself!
Check Out Our Dashboard Institute
Contact Uhas Computer Training for more information about courses and scheduling. Thank you for your interest in Uhas Computer Training.